Skippy the Kangaroo

Skippy the Kangaroo
meets Curry

Chick Tracks

Saturday, February 21, 2009

My Friends Gout- Daniel Sgroi

My Friends Gout

Let me start by telling you since the DHT i see things around me different and i pray differently, what i mean by that is for an example when i 'am working down the street or in a shopping centre and I see some one in pain or with a working stick, or in a wheel chair etc I feel sad, hurt, compassion, angry at the devil – It is hard to explain how I feel but I know what I need to do, I know that God loves them and I know that He can heal them.
While I was over a friends place helping with wiring up his new TV, I noticed that he was limping and his foot was swollen, I asked him what’s wrong with your foot. I have gout I had it for years he said with pain on his face. After I finished there I went home, that night I said to myself why didn’t you pray for him? What were you afraid of? I was so angry with myself I ask God to forgive me. The next morning I woke up at 5am and I felt to pray before I left for work. A few minute went by and the Holy Spirit placed my friend on my heart, so I started to pray and asked God just to take the pain away and to heal his foot completely from this gout, I spoke to that gout and command that in Jesus Name to go.
I went to work later that morning and I saw my friend I asked him how is your foot? He said fine a lot better thanks, as I walked away I said to myself THANK YOU JESUS. The next morning at work I approached him and asked him again how his your foot? He said great I got no more pain. I said I need to tell you something I asked God to remove the gout and pain from you foot, he looked at me and said what you ask God? Yes I prayed that God would take away the pain and the gout I said you do not have to live the rest of your life in pain God can do all things. He thanked me and said that the doctor wants him to take two types of tablets every day; I said God has healed you; you don’t need to take any tablets for the gout.
Like I said in the beginning I see thing different and I pray different. Nothing changes until you change, nothing is going to be different until you are different.
2 Corinthians 5.17
Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new.
John 16.33
These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world.”
1 John 5:4For whatever is born of God overcomes the world. And this is the victory that has overcome the world—our faith.

God Bless
Daniel

1 comment:

  1. Daniel, I just read your post to Betty over the phone and she says AMEN AMEN AMEN hallujah. and I say Amen

    ReplyDelete