Skippy the Kangaroo

Skippy the Kangaroo
meets Curry

Chick Tracks

Friday, February 20, 2009

Learning to Pray with a new head!

Two many year's have been spent praying the method way? which ever that was and I practiced it all. Even the global positioning prayers that sounded good on earth being trumpeted but in reality did nothing but dusted some grit from the inside of another persons ears. Since doing the DHT twice, It attacked every undead theology in my head and I celebrated the challenge to dump it all. I have a wonderful prayer partner who I pray with every day, And have been practicing praying without any embellishments but I am learning to speak to the symptom in the name of Jesus and watch the miraculous. Do I give up because I can't see any results no. It makes me more determined to press in there. I love challenge and I do'nt give up because of a puff of wind. Jesus Heals full stop, no question about it. Betty my prayer partner and I are learning to pray like never before, less winded prayers and target shooting bulls eye hitting. The joy is phenomenal, I only seeing a spectrum of the bigger picture, and yet I am so over the moon. Sometimes my praying sounds really corny, and Betty just says keep going in the name of Jesus and pray from your heart. Each day Betty and I pray the revelation of the Healer Jesus is deepening and widening to a huge degree in our hearts. So much so we are seeing instant miracles happening, Betty experiences pain and stiffness some days and when we pray together, We are experiencing tremendous heart change, because we choose to change and renew our minds through the word of God"

Jesus Heals!! totally

No comments:

Post a Comment