Skippy the Kangaroo

Skippy the Kangaroo
meets Curry

Chick Tracks

Sunday, February 22, 2009

I love Jesus

Hi everyone,
I just wanted to say that I love Jesus, more than life! It's so good to know that other people are crazy for Him like me! I don't ever have anything else to talk about, which seems to make religious people upset, but I can't help it!
My husband and I have seen some wonderful healings and miracles in the name of Jesus. It is so good to see the love of Jesus at work. All we live for is Jesus and the gospel. Every time I pray, I feel the desperate beat of God's heart for the lost, and His great urgency, so my husband and I, and our 4 little kids, have teamed up with the great Holy Ghost to save the lost, no matter the cost. Preach the gospel which is the power of God, with signs and wonders following, and we will lay down our own lives in pursuit of that!
We have a ministry that runs church groups out of peoples homes, and we teach all the people that come, that it is all our responsibility to share the great gospel at every opportunity, which means laying hands on the sick, meeting the needs of people, and sharing the love of Jesus. We are all trained to see the needs of the lost and meet them straight away with the pwoer of God, so just the other week, a couple of guys from one of our 'outreach homes' were driving down the road, and saw two men hitchhiking on the side of the road... one had a broken leg, so they pulled over and gave them a lift. Once the two men were in the car, the guys started sharing the gospel with them, and told the man with the broken leg that Jesus would heal him. When the two men got out of the car, the guys convinced the man with the broken leg to let them pray for him, so they laid hands on his leg in the name of Jesus, and he was instantly healed!! Glory to God! That man will never be the same again! He has been touched with the power of God!
I love Jesus, and I will leave my life behind, and do whatever it takes to ease the great burden on His heart for the lost.
God bless you in Jesus' Mighty Name!

2 comments:

  1. Amen Ros,
    thankyou for sharing that encouraging word.and testimony AMEN

    ReplyDelete
  2. God Is Great
    I know what are going through,
    The love of God and the pain you feel for others also the anger against what the devil is trying to do to God children.
    Keep up the good fight

    God Bless

    ReplyDelete