Skippy the Kangaroo

Skippy the Kangaroo
meets Curry

Chick Tracks

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Wonderful Testimony from Doriana Sgroi in Italy

I want to give God all the glory.

So let me start from the beginning, on the 20th Oct my wife and daughter left for Italy for three weeks to see her aunty who is not well. One day in her third week there, her aunty had a heart attack and fell to the floor , In a panic she try to contact her cousin but the phone just rang out, then Doriana tried to find the emergency number but with no luck.

Doriana said to Olivia lets pray as they laid hands on for her aunty and started to pray within 30 sec her aunty got up and said I feel no pain the pain is gone.

Doriana was so happy to see that God had healed her aunty, she rang me to tell me what had happen and also to thank everyone who is praying for her while she is over there.

My wife will be back on the 10th of this month.

Thank God

No comments:

Post a Comment