Skippy the Kangaroo

Skippy the Kangaroo
meets Curry

Chick Tracks

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Listen Listen Listen Listen

I have kept in contact with alot of you over the years and I want to encourage you to go back and listen to the DHT, Go to JGL site and snoop around. Curry has been given extreme wisdom to unshackle the shackled head. I am testimony of listening to it with my prayer partner who is 85 she is a mother in the faith to me probably more than 40 times in the past three years. No I am not deaf, Its the hunger and passion in my heart to dump religious attitudes and there were alot, not as many as before but I choose change. These things do not go away in five seconds. I listen and listen over and over again because my heart and spirit are hungry and I remember the jewels of commonsence wisdom. That somehow we forget. Godbless you
Angelica

No comments:

Post a Comment