Skippy the Kangaroo

Skippy the Kangaroo
meets Curry

Chick Tracks

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Encouragment to pray for the sick.

It was such a huge blessing for David and I to meet and pray with wonderful people in Perth. The amazing blessing for me was most of them had found Curry online and were listening to the DHT. just as I cannot seem to hear enough of it. The one thing I am constantly reminding myself especially after reading John G Lakes book, is that its not about us. Jesus did it at calvary. Pray for the sick and stirring them up stirrs you up as well. To pray and impart faith with the word is not as easy as I thought it was in the beginning, its a total dying to yourself just as Christ died for us. There again this is the life I choose or those who choose to follow Christ. Don not loose heart, perserverance wins the race not loud clanging cymbals or drums its a real sense of knowing. I want to encourage, you all who have been through the DHT to go through it again, take time to invest in your life. If you think you know it all.. you have a problem. DHT is my life line to alot of change to look past my nose and see the bigger picture through the eyes that Christ intended us to have. Open and not shut, ears to hear and not plugged up with a phone. Jesus heals not us. Jesus. I am changed for eternity.

No comments:

Post a Comment