Skippy the Kangaroo

Skippy the Kangaroo
meets Curry

Chick Tracks

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Everyone needs a prayer partner

My prayer partner is the most extrodinary faithful woman of faith. Her name is Betty she is 85 years of age and we encourage each other through prayer and continually are finding ourselves going back over the DHT teachings. I cannot tell you how many times I have listened to the teachings but I am compelled to go through it again and again. Each time you clearer than before.
If you get to the place where you think you know it all, you are absolutely fooling yourself. Betty and I have found our methods of praying have changed and the good thing is we both are continually evolving into warriors of faith. I cannot believe how absolutely simple the whole teaching is. So simple infact and so commonsense that it confounds the theorys and methods that
have been indoctrinated into our beliefs.
I want to encourage you to go over the DHT let it become apart of who you are. Reverend Curry directs you straight back to the truth. I choose Christ woohoooo

No comments:

Post a Comment