Skippy the Kangaroo

Skippy the Kangaroo
meets Curry

Chick Tracks

Saturday, July 25, 2009

News from USA

Hi everyone, I have some really exciting news to tell you. I am continually practicing what we have learnt through the DHT and have found it extremely invaluable wisdom as I travel across this amazing land.
The opportunity to pray for people with this new powerful (heart revolutionary) understanding of the truth. Is both exciting and challenging, challenging in the respect I have to constantly renew my mind with the word of God. And I keep listening to the DHT. The importance and strategic equipping for spiritual warfare is determination, faithfulness and absolute obedience to the word of God with out wavering. I have had opportunity to pray for people and have had results
that are so amazingly to God be the Glory. A lady that I prayed for in Pasedena, who was suffering from a terrible knee and hip ailment for over three years, with in minutes was able to
bend her knee and straightened her back up. I realize praying for an individual and speaking great faith importation shatters the impossibilities turning them into God Glorified reality. I can wait to pray for more people now my head is in a far better place with the word. I would encourage you to listen to the DHT or Swat as much as you can. The course is like diamond
of great value the more you polish it the more it shines. Be encouraged, keep pressing in there
choose Christ above all to be pliable in his hands for His Glory.
I am absolutely loving travelling across this amazing country. I had a great ministry time in Coleman Texas and have been invited back there, stopped in Phoenix, El Paso and spent time in Pasadena. I am in Pahrump which is out of Las Vegas joined with my husband David and spent time with my father in law and heading up to San Francisco then going to Seattle . Will be singing in Pasadena and LA before returning.
Please keep an eye on Youtube and watch Curry online .

No comments:

Post a Comment